Embracing Heart LLC is currently looking for a people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We are currently looking for Staff (DSP) in the Supported Services department and in a Day center. All shifts available
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of the program Coordinator, the DSP is responsible for assuring daily activities to those we support. This will primarily be in a day center and in the home setting as needed.
At Embrace our DSP work with children and adults who experience autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Teaching independent living skills, vocational skills, or job-seeking skills.
- Support clients in these areas while also providing positive behavioral support.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees. All employees are eligible for Earned Time-Off (Vacation), Sick Time
- First Aid/CPR
- Medication Aide
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Omaha, NE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Autism experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Developmental disabilities experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location